Supporting Yourself in Times of Rapid Transformation can be challenging and require a lot of energy. As more light is beamed onto our Planet Earth, we find ourselves re-aligning, re-calibrating and examining all aspects of our reality. This is a powerful time to take a deep look at what we want and how we want to be. And, it can be very challenging for Highly Sensitives and Empaths to navigate.
From Narayana*: “In this time of profound change that is upon our planet, you are getting the changes you have asked for. Now you are noticing that they are not quite going as you had planned. Remember to stay connected to the essence of who you are and what you want. The form is likely not to look “quite right”. Remember also that you will need to cleanse the by-products of change from your entire system: body, mind and spirit.”
Question: “How long will it take the cleanse the debris, integrate the new energy and feel normal again?”
Narayana: “There is really no going back to what you were used to—except if you shut down the energy. So, prepare to feel more comfortable as you become more accustomed to this new level of energy. Much as a child goes through a growth spurt, and doesn’t fit in her body, you are doing the same. A child’s arms and legs feel too long, they run into things, and they are grumpy and out of sorts. This is what is happening to you on an energetic and physical level now. So as you grow into yourself, you will be happier and feel more at home in your body again. As for “normal”, it is suggested that you re-set your definition.”
Your physical body is a key to your transformation: Detoxify, strengthen, rest and listen to it.
- Use gentle exercise, massage, yoga
- Walks: connect to nature, natural bodies of water, the earth. For some, strenuous physical exercise can break open the blockages, clear the debris and ground us in our bodies. For others, gentler movement is better. Check in with your body. Create balance with times of stillness and gentle movement.
- Food: Listen to your body. Your needs will shift often! Let go of assumptions you make about what you eat, and be in the moment. Use kinesiology, energy medicine or intuition to get feedback. If you have difficulty discerning what’s right for now, get feedback from a practitioner whose clarity you trust. Some suggestions that might be universal:
- Be aware of sugar and caffeine intake.
- Increase protein intake, if that feels right for you.
- Eat root veggies for grounding, celery for the nervous system.
- Drink plenty of water, lemon water, yerba maté tea, fresh juice.
- Take Detox baths (epsom salts and essential oils), Jacuzzis and saunas
- Local, fresh, organic foods attune you to where you live (or travel)
Care for your spiritual/energetic well-being: Focus on where we are going, not where we have been. If you are focused on the energetic grids that are falling away, you will feel dis-oriented, insecure, and fearful. That’s kind of like looking mostly in the rearview mirror while driving down the highway. If, instead, you look ahead, look to the light, look to the future, you will stay on track. Allow the past to fall away and give yourself plenty of time to get used to the new paradigm. Here are some specific suggestions:
- Decrease overall busy-ness. Take time to relax, sit or lie and “do nothing”. Take the pressure off yourself to achieve a lot right now.
- Wear grounding shoes and clothes.
- Get a massage from someone attuned to energy and subtle vibrations.
- Take breaks: naps, quick meditations
- Stop when you feel “out of it”; even if only for a brief moment.
- Detach from media and mass-consciousness messages and ideas about who you should be.
- Spend time with your spiritual community. We’ve created a safe and sacred space for transformation in our Facebook Group: The Cosmic Tea room. You can ask to join here.
- Take time to do regular, spiritual practice. This might be a good time to increase the amount of time or add new practices.
Find ways for the increased energy to flow:
- Do relaxed, not forced, chakra opening exercises.
- Be in service to others.
- Receive an energy balancing session.
- Paint, draw, do creative activities.
- Flow energy toward light and love; living your heart’s desire.
- Schedule time for the healing energies to work through you and your system, daily if possible.
We hope this helps you to navigate these amazing times!
Here is a downloadable pdf of this blog: Supporting yourself in times of change article
You might also like this blog: Hold Space: Support 2.0 The concept of support can be applied to yourself, too! There you will find our meditation: “Mind your own (Energetic) Business.”
Love and Light,
*Narayana is an aspect of the Spirit of QuietStar; communicated through Elaina Geltner
©Elaina Geltner, 2020.