Embrace Aquarius energy! There’s a new energy in town to support your quest to be more of yourself. You will be happy to know that the Age of Aquarius is finally here! Let’s explore how to capture the momentum and ground it into our human experience in the highest good of all.
The Cosmic scoop:
Like all great transitions, this movement from Pisces to Aquarius has taken years to affect our lives. Even though they told us that this shift began 60 years ago, astrologers are now saying it arrived on the 2020 Winter Solstice, signified by the brilliance in the night sky with the Grand Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn.
What to expect:
To view what to expect from this advancing Age, we look toward the sign of Aquarius (January 20-February 19). It is an air sign packed with intelligence and creative ideas, the water bearer to humanity. We are spiritual beings contained in physical bodies so the water borne by Aquarius will feed our bodies. The visionary intellect of this sign supports all who wish to be a clear and open channel for the Light.
This has two facets:
- Flowing water (see the self-care section above)
- The creative and intellectual power of visionary proportions.
1. The Water:
Icons representing the sign of Aquarius show flowing water as it pours from the vessel held by the Water Bearer. To nurture our bodies we need to seek out water that moves, such as ocean waves, a flowing stream or even a shower.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
Close your eyes and imagine that you are standing in a tropical pool.
Your bathroom shower is a small waterfall that is pouring its healing water over you.
Take advantage of what is available so you can experience moving water that keeps us grounded, clear and refreshed as you feel the water pour over your body.
The practice of “Outrageous, intensive self-care” can keep us aligned with the energy of the Age of Aquarius.
2. Creative Ideas:
Our minds will be filled to overflowing with ideas as we embrace the Aquarius energy. Some will be worthwhile; some will be just ideas that bring stimulation to our minds for more ideas. For us to identify and benefit from the ideas that are worthwhile, we each need a sorting mechanism. Ideas:
- Creating an Idea Journal can keep us from the feelings of overwhelm that come from a mind too full of “great” ideas. Bringing these ideas into substance by entering them into an Idea Journal gives us a sense of empowerment and control over our racing collecting mind.
- Brain Dump: A time-honored practice of putting all the ideas running around inside onto a giant piece of paper is a great tool here. After you do that, connect with your HigherSelf and ask what to do now, later, never. Release the “never” to the other realms. Create a timed to-do list for the rest.
- Use your HigherSelf as a Gatekeeper
In closing, whew! These practices can keep us open and aligned with the energy of the Age of Aquarius. Our HigherSelf~Spirit Guides Course will give you more tools. Check it out here
Thanks, Barbara Steinberg, for co-authoring this blogpost!
Love and Light,