Sometimes we make things complicated cuz we’re trying to cover all of our bases. We are afraid that if we do exactly what we want we won’t hit our target. This is the shotgun approach. It takes a lot of energy, and then you have to pull a lot of weeds!
What if I was willing to do what feels JUST RIGHT? And keep refining that? What if I was willing to trust that what I put out there will reach just the right people? What if I was willing to get rid of stuff that I don’t love, trusting that I can easily manifest something that IS just right?
What if I’m attached to the “Just Right” of the past? In a time of rapid transformation, things become “old news” really quickly. It’s tempting to hold onto that which brought us security, success and joy in the past. But what if all that just holds me back from moving toward my future self?
I challenge you to find your “Just Right”, that which resonates deeply, and have the courage to trust yourself deeply. To go for what you really want, and let the rest fall away.
Want to explore this idea of simplicity? Try this Inquiry.
Take a moment to center yourself. Take a deep breath, do your invocation, connect with your SoulPath Vibration. Which one of these questions calls to you at this time? Answer one:
- What is Simplicity? Where have I seen it work for me or others?
- What is “Just Right”, right now?
- What is driving me to create complication? What am I compensating for?
- If I had a magic wand, what would I conjure up at this time?
- What is one thing (idea, attitude, responsibility, etc) that is holding me back or lowering my vibration at this time?
- What is one thing that I could do, today, that would move me closer to my goal?
- If I was really willing to follow my intuition, what would happen?
- What am I doing because someone thinks I should? How do I really feel about that?
Going deeper: Action steps. Choose what resonates for you. Don’t need to do all or in order!!
- Close your eyes and ponder your writing. What stands out? Do you have more to say to yourself about that?
- Commit to one action step that makes sense to you. And make sure you follow through. Do it right now. Put it on your calendar. Contact a friend for support.
- Commit to further inquiry: observe yourself this week, keeping the Inquiry questions in mind.
- What is one thing that I could let go of? Imagine letting go. What is the shift that occurs when you just imagine being free of it?
- Do this Art Process: (can be done after, during or before the Inquiry)
- Pick a “random” magazine. Ask for an image that supports your inquiry and tear it out. Then ask for an image that supports the action step you choose. Glue these into your journal or onto a card that you can look at for support and inspiration. Add any ink, markers, paint or stamps that you like. Make it yours!
- Check out other blogs in this series
Here is a collage I created to embody my SoulPath Vibration: Bliss. It is the energy and action of Simplicity for me.
May your heart be full of trust and your life flow smoothly in the direction you most desire!
Love and Light,