I was watching Tom Kenyon’s story last night about how he always felt the song of the earth. It reminded me that even as a child, I was blown away by “JUST RIGHT” in Goldilocks and the three bears. I didn’t think life could be “just right”.
I was always being told to “get over it” and accept what was being presented to me: food I didn’t like, too much light, too noisy, ugly things. In short, all vibrations that weren’t right for me, even though they were ok for others. And here’s Goldilocks…not only does she find a chair that is “just right”, but a bed and porridge.
WOW! Now mind you, I grew up in a world where everyone around me was recovering from the depression; survival and making do were the norm. But it’s funny that I waited to be born until after that. I came into the world as that consciousness was just beginning to shift. Some have even suggested that I wanted the abundance and refinement that I knew was coming. And, perhaps, I chose to be part of that transformation.
Since you are a sensitive person, I bet you spend a lot of time noticing things that are NQR: Not Quite Right. As you can imagine, that is often an understatement! But we like to lessen the drama, eh? And, equally important, you have a strong radar for “Just Right”.
What in your life feels “just right”?
What areas or situations are NQR?
Transformation Alchemy: Shifting from NQR to “Just Right”
Just noticing and admitting (the NQR parts) to yourself can bring a shift. Then ask your HigherSelf for insight and inspiration.
What small step are you willing to do to transform this? You can pick one of these:
- Imagine all is “Just Right”. Feel it. Let an image, sound, sensation, or word come to you that goes with this “just Right” feeling. Use this to cultivate what you want.
- Find an image (magazine, web…) that represents your “just Right”. Put it where you’ll see it every day.
- Join our SoulPath Alchemy Facebook group. Share your “just Right” and get support for being that way.
- Let go of something that is NQR: an idea, a goal, a shirt, a book.
- Release it with a conscious, ceremonial action; feel the release. Notice the space you’ve created.
- Check out other blogs in this series
- Need help? Check out my course and session offerings here.
- Watch my SoulPath Vibe Video: when you are in your SoulPath Vibe, what’s “Just Right” and what’s NQR becomes clearer.
Love and Light,