What if you could Be YourSelf? The cool part about being on your SoulPath is that it is YOURS…uniquely yours. Your SoulPath Vibration™ is yours. Your unique combination of spiritual gifts, talents and abilities is found nowhere else. Think of it as your fingerprint.
Thomas Merton humorously stated that there was “very little chance of my being anybody else”. But we keep trying!! It seems to me that most of our spiritual malaise comes from how much time we spend being someone else. how much time have you spent trying to emulate those you look up to? What would happen if you tried to be yourSelf???
Center yourself. Take several deep breaths and imagine pulling all your energy and awareness back to yourself. Take a moment to think of all the people and situations where you’ve been “adjusting” yourself. And imagine that you can let go of all that and focus on your core column of light. The beautiful tube of light that connects heaven and earth right through your chakras. Continue to breathe into that light, imagining that you are whole and complete. Just right as you are. Observe how the energy changes. What do YOU feel like? What is the vibration of YOU? The real you? What would this energy have you do or be?
Now, here is the challenge: How can I, today, express my Self a little more. And a little more tomorrow. You don’t have to make big changes. Small ones add up! Share your wins with a trusted friend or record in your journal. Did anything “bad” happen when you took this chance? Look back from time to time, and acknowledge your progress.
Going deeper: Be YourSelf, part 2
- Imagine yourself in a beautiful sanctuary of your own choosing. It might be a place you have been or it might be in another realm. Or a product of your imagination. Take a few moments to settle in.
- Invite your HigherSelf, ascended masters and all your inner parts to join you in a celebration of who you really are.
- While gazing at the Glyph, imagine that you have all the tools and all the resources that you need. And just allow the scenario to unfold.
- Let the answers come without judging or even understanding them:
- If I had all I needed, with no limitations or responsibilities, what would I do?
- What is the source that I am most connected to?
- What supports my unfolding?
- What is my secret desire?
- Who are my allies?
- Allow yourself to see, feel, hear, or just know: How is it to be fully expressing? How do you FEEL?
Note the way it feels to be you. Take some time in your journal to write, draw or collage. Use this as a template for who you are; to remind you to be YOU.
Love and Light,