In order to really “Be YourSelf!”, it’s so important to surround yourself with people who “get you”. If you’re a rebel (and all of my tribe is!), you need support for standing up for your inner knowings, especially if they go against the status quo.
These days everyone is talking about their Tribe. In this online era, it’s a different kind of challenge to stay connected. Humans are tribal creatures. Although it’s really important for sensitive people to spend time rejuvenating in the quiet and stillness, too much of that can lead us places we don’t want to go. We need to connect and create synergy. With balance and awareness. Getting to know what nurtures you, and when.
After we closed our Center, I began to work online. Very quickly, I realized that one of my SoulPath missions is to create safe community where people can share their experiences, get support for their evolution and even have fun together. Because of the internet, we have so many more options to find the tribe(s) we really resonate with! And, we are still challenged to find our spot.
5 tips for creating Community that’s just right for you:
- Read Seth Godin’s book: Tribes
- Explore the Tribe at the SoulPath Alchemy FB page
- Gather two other like-minded friends and create a plan for supporting each other
- Join the SoulPath Alchemy 1 course. Info
- Check out the QuietStar Web of Light online gathering (monthly, usually) Web of Light WebinarYou can also use the “Go Deeper” tools (below) and share the results with friends and loved ones
Take this inquiry to the next step. Tools to Go Deeper:
- Go into meditation and ask your inner self, guides, angels: “What kind of connection do I need? Where can I get that? Journal, create a collage/mind map/vision board
- Create the energy of belonging, community, support, etc. in your energy field. Think of times when you have felt that. Even if it was for a minute. Notice how it feels; do you get an image? Cultivate that energy in a regular meditation, by journaling, or with images. Imagine yourself manifesting that kind of community in your life. Use this energy to gauge whether a group or an opportunity is right for you. Does it increase the amount of Community energy you feel?
- Explore Tribe: Some bands know how to do this (Deadheads, Parrotheads, Shakti Tribe). How do they do that? Talk to friends. Read “Tribe” by Seth Godin. Google “Tribe”. Journal, etc. (see #1)
More blogs about community:
Wishing you the best on your journey into community. Thank you for all you are and all you do.
Love and Light,